Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whats the best shampoo or condition to help your hair grow and prevent hair loss?

i like Mane n' tail works for meWhats the best shampoo or condition to help your hair grow and prevent hair loss?
I know that you think there is nothing you can do about your hair loss and you are probably wondering what you are doing wrong to cause this hair loss.聽 Sometimes it is just hereditary and sometimes there are other underlying causes.聽 Once you talk to your doctor and rule out any underlying medical causes you can check into taking supplements,聽 over the counter or natural remedies to help prevent further hair loss and even re-grow your hair.聽 So don't worry help is not far away!聽 I know how you feel - I panicked when I started to lose my hair and I didn't know who to talk to or what to do so I went straight to the web just like you did when you came to Yahoo answers and I found a website that gave me hope and solutions.聽 I will give you that website so you can rest assured that your hair loss does not have to be permanent.聽 www.stophairlossmenopause.com聽 聽My sincerest best wishes to you!Whats the best shampoo or condition to help your hair grow and prevent hair loss?
After all the experiments that i have done to my hair[dry curly one] and reading so many forums related to hair loss and growth, i guess you cant point one particular brand as a good one. Because not every shampoo or conditioner is working for everyone...


Personally i feel body shop conditioner is good for my hair. Shampoo...few of my friends said organics is good.but i have not given a try yet.
I have very long straight hair. I use biotin 1000 mg, coconut oil %26amp; Aveeno's new shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I leave the coconut oil in overnight then wash out in the morning. If that does not work for then leave in for ONE hour then wash it out. Do this at least once a week. I do it twice sometimes if I have a time three times. I have been using Aveen for the last month %26amp; a half %26amp; just love it. If you use the conditioner do not use the oil the same night or that morning for it will weigh your hair down. I hope this helps. Good luck %26amp; God bless you. :)
Well for one try using Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo. I use it all the time and it makes your hair grow faster. You can find it at walmart in the pet section. also you should drink plenty of water to condition your hair and when shampooing and conditioning you should use cold or


luke warm water on your hair so it won't damage it. Even hot water hurts your hair.











Btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
mane n tail and just olive oil can help
  • bourjois
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment