Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good shampoo for 20 yr old male to prevent hair loss and encourage thicker hair.?

I'm a 20yr old male in college and I seem to be thinning on my hair. Well maybe not thinning but every time I scratch my hair or just brush it 4-8 strands of hair would fall off. I also have it in my dad's genes as it was passed down from my grandfather. Is there a proven shampoo that can slow or reduce hair loss as much as possible, make my hair more thick, and really works? I've noticed this just recent years but any further in past not really cause I was still young in my teens. I use to use head and shoulders but currently changed to Dove for no reason. I don't have serious dandruff, only have very little and heard that if you use too much head and shoulder you can get more dandruff if you don't have much to begin with. Anyway any advice would be great, thanks. Please let me know where to get the product that is being recommended also thanks.Good shampoo for 20 yr old male to prevent hair loss and encourage thicker hair.?
You could use Nioxin. Do not use baby shampoo, it's only gentle for babies eyes and skin, it's very bad for the hair. You could also talk to your doctor, he or she could per scribe a medication to help you out.Good shampoo for 20 yr old male to prevent hair loss and encourage thicker hair.?
I recommend Awaken and Replenish hair growth shampoo. It contains Trichogen which is a botanical alternative to Minoxidil. It works very well for hair loss and thinning. Nioxin is good as well but primarily marketed for ';thin'; hair - which might be equally as good a solution.





I'd also recommend using hair nutrition vitamins. They're good for increasing growth, strength and shine.





Good Luck :)
http://www.askmen.com/fashion/keywords/m鈥?/a>





look at some of these i found one on here but i forgot the name
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment