Sunday, March 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo & conditioner to prevent hair loss?

Does it matter what kind of hair you have? I have long black hair, Im 20What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to prevent hair loss?
A gentle, natural shampoo would be best. And don't forget about your scalp. Make sure you move it around every day to get the blood flowing. When we have stress, our scalp can get tight and choke the hair follicles. Hair grows as a result of friction so be gentle but give your head a good rub too. Wash your hair every day to remove stress hormones that might make hair want to fall out.





Unless by black hair you mean African American hair. If so then please ignore the part about washing it every day.What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to prevent hair loss?
I have had good luck with Wildroor creme oil. You can get it at Walgreens. About once a week I wet my hair down, work in a generous amount of Wildroot then comb it into a slicked back style. I keep it in all day or overnight then shampoo with two latherings. My scalp is in great condtion and my hair loss is less.
Nioxin was recommended to me by hair dresser when I was experiencing some hair loss due to stress
''shampoo de chile';. you could buy this at a mexican store.

No comments:

Post a Comment