Sunday, March 21, 2010

What is the best shampoo & conditioner to prevent hair loss?

Does it matter what kind of hair you have? I have long black hair, what would be a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair?What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to prevent hair loss?
I believe that Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine combined with a conditioner by suave is the best. I have never lost a single strand of hair other than when they are individually plucked out like any normal person.What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to prevent hair loss?
Progaine shampoo and conditioner.......I have to protect my hair, which is to the long side......I've noticed little hair loss with each shampoo, and seems like it thickens hair....... :-)
Just do not use dandruf shampo it WILL make you lose hair
I've used this for a few years now. I try using suave or vo5 or stuff like that now and I can't stand it. This helps your scalp heal itself (and leaves your hair much nicer looking afterward).


PS. No I was not paid to plug this. Just hope this answers your question.





https://www.tahitiannoni.com/united_stat鈥?/a>
if you normally loose some hair when you wash it, i would reccommend you to was your hair with baby oil at least once a week, it prevents your hair from falling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment