Monday, March 22, 2010

Best gentle shampoo to prevent hair loss?

Hey. I am a 19 year old guy who recently has been having bad experiences with hair loss. Every time I go to wash my hair with head and shoulders 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner in the same bottle), after I am done lathering a lot of hair is in my hands. This has never happened before. Sometimes my hair is falling out when I am not showering, for example one day I woke up and my pillow had alot of hair on it. Some people have also told me that my hair looks dry. I want to know a good gentle shampoo that will help my hair. Thanks a lot.Best gentle shampoo to prevent hair loss?
Things like that happen because of stress, things that are troubling you,not that great of a diet meaning the way you exercise, lack of fitness and excercise, or deficiency in vitamins, or maybe it's a health problem, you can check with your doctor. Lastly head and shoulders can be too drying or harsh for your head....you can use a gentle shampoo...you can try Johnson's Baby Shampoo because that can be good for anyone's head. Or checking with your doctor of what kind of shampoo to use is the best bet. Good luck!!Best gentle shampoo to prevent hair loss?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>
Instead of frequently using shampoo you can try this option once in a while to strengthen hair. Two egg white mixed with two tablespoon of yogurt can be applied for 30 minutes and then washed,when done at least once a week prevents hair loss . Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
Go to the Doc - there must be some reason for this type of extreme hair loss (thyroid maybe). Worst scenario - he may suggest Rogaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment