Sunday, March 21, 2010

What food /drink /shampoo should I take NOW to prevent hair loss or balding in the future?

I really dont wanna lose hair like my father!!





I know I've asked this forget but I forget things!What food /drink /shampoo should I take NOW to prevent hair loss or balding in the future?
Actually the genes that cause male baldness are passed on from your mother, not your father.


Another thing to keep in mind is that baldness can skip a generation.


There are no foods, drinks or shampoo's that will help to prevent baldness either despite the many advertised claims on TV, they are ALL B-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>




Being bald myself and at first very vain about it, I can tell you it's not anywhere near as bad as you think. In fact I've found many women who truly and actually prefer it.


Better yet is the amount of money I've saved over the years in haircuts lol, seriously.


The only two bad things are cold weather, you definitely want to at least get a ballcap, and summertime from burning.


Hair is the one thing on your body that is truly not needed for anything except vanity. It's a very small amount of insulation for the head in cold weather but not that much.


Personally I am extremely happy being bald and I'd rather not go back to having to mess and fuss like a girl with hair.


It's actually very liberating.





If your dead set though you can contact your family doctor who can advise you on the few medically approved treatment methods. I think after you see the potential and often real side effects, you may want to heed my advice.What food /drink /shampoo should I take NOW to prevent hair loss or balding in the future?
Somethings are just inevitable, especially when it comes to hair loss, etc. However, you may not follow in your father's footsteps. Trust me, there is no magic pill, drink, food, or shampoo that prevents hair loss. Heredity governs that.
if it happens to your dad its gunna happen to you. no matter what.
MPB (Male pattern balding) is caused by testosterone, so you'll want to increase your estrogen. Eat lots of soy and grapefruit, wash with tea tree oil soap and shampoo, if you are treated for heartburn, specificaly request cimetidine. Course it will cause feminization of the upper torso... you may just want to play with the hand you were dealt.
Rogaine
Omega 3, and don't wear hats too much or too long.
Nioxxin, you can buy shampoo conditioner even a supplement in pill form to prevent and help with hair loss. Plus it'll make your hair grow faster. No joke - it really works.
I know of no food, shampoo or drink that stops male pattern baldness. Does your grandfather have hair? What about mom's dad? Do all the men in your family have baldness? If so, you probably will also. But, that is the way of 90% of men after the age of 30 and some even younger. It is inherited and there is nothing to be done except get good grades, get a great job, save money and get a good hair transplant when the time comes. If you hate it that bad. If you have a pretty head, shave it.That is sooooo sexy!!! Don't worry! Being a good person with good manners and values is more important than your hair believe me. Miss Mary
Don't use Suave shampoo.





Drink water, its better for you :)
Drink loads of water
Hair loss is hereditary and tied to the mother's side of the family. It is also hormonally based. If it happens, its happens. Shorten your hair or shave it off - very popular with the ladies and ultimately a sign of confidence with yourself...
actually its a proven fact that it comes from your mothers side, so take a look at your grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment